MOOD – COGNITION – RECOVERY
Antaeus Labs PSyche is a mood- and energy-enhancement supplement. PSyche uses three truly synergistic ingredients for a stimulatory experience like no other.
For years mankind has dreamed of clean energy, and now that dream has been realized – no, not the as-yet-unfulfilled promise of renewables like wind and wave power, but a crash-free, clean-feeling boost to productivity and work capacity. And now it’s here: PSyche.
It’s finally time to say goodbye to the jittery, cracked out feelings of anxiety and tension caused by quasi-legal stimulants and Chinese workout powder, and say hello to a pick-me-up that will boost your energy levels and mood to help you achieve peak physical and mental performance.
PSyche may help to:
• Increase lean body mass
• Improve strength
• Heighten awareness
• Boost cognition
• Reduce the perception of fatigue
• Improve mood
• Speed up recovery
• Combat exercise-induced stress
• Prevent muscle soreness
• Improve well-being
No pixie dust, no snake oil, no prop blends. PSyche contains only efficacious doses of the following naturally-occurring ingredients:
Caffeine is probably the most studied ergogenic aid of all time, and is a staple in the lives of most people, whether used as part of a pre-workout powder, energy drinks, tablets, or your morning coffee.
Caffeine is a powerful stimulant and vasoconstrictor shown to increase endurance in both aerobic and anaerobic exercise, improve power output and training volume while reducing fatigue and perceived exertion. One study demonstrated that caffeine used before a workout can cause a greater increase in testosterone than exercise alone. 
L-Ornithine is an amino acid produced from arginine that facilitates the urea cycle and promotes the release of growth hormone. Exercise causes the accumulation of ammonia in the blood, brain and muscle, which contributes to muscular fatigue.  Ornithine supplementation activates the urea cycle, promoting the excretion of ammonia and reducing fatigue during prolonged exercise.  Ornithine has been found to be synergistic with caffeine in improving mood and energy levels, when tested in office workers. 
Phosphatidylserine is a phospholipid that maintains human cell membranes, which is particularly important in the brain where it is vital for cognitive function. Research suggests that supplemental PS may improve both cognitive abilities (typically observed in the context of pre-existing impairments), and physical performance. Enhanced endurance, improved attention, better accuracy, and reduced stress have all been observed in those supplementing with PS.
One supplement that has been making headlines in the past year or so is phosphatidic acid (PA), after a study showed that it can increase lean body mass and muscular strength by activating the anabolic protein mTOR. Looking behind the headlines, the same study showed that phosphatidylserine (PS) has the same mTOR-activating effect.  In cell culture tests, phosphatidylserine elevated mTOR signaling 558%.
Like caffeine, PS can also increase the testosterone-raising effect of exercise.  Unlike caffeine, PS doesn’t result in an increase in cortisol – in fact it blunts the exercise-induced elevation of cortisol. One small study showed an increase in testosterone of 37% and drop in cortisol of 35% relative to controls. When PS is combined with caffeine, studies have found improvements in post-workout mood, and reductions in the perception of fatigue. 
Unlike many low-quality products – often containing 5% phosphatidylserine or less – PSyche uses a high quality ultra-pure lecithin extract containing 50% phosphatidylserine.
Antaeus Labs PSyche uses the most synergistic blend of proven performance boosters that are sure to help you achieve and exceed your goals, whether they’re in the gym, on the pitch, at college or at work. Get a mental and physical edge on your rivals with Antaeus Labs PSyche.
The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause effects including nervousness, irritability, and sleeplessness. Keep away from children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
1. Beaven, C. M. et al. Dose effect of caffeine on testosterone and cortisol responses to resistance exercise. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab 18, 131–141 (2008).
2. Mutch, B. J. & Banister, E. W. Ammonia metabolism in exercise and fatigue: a review. Med Sci Sports Exerc 15, 41–50 (1983).
3. Sugino, T., Shirai, T., Kajimoto, Y. & Kajimoto, O. L-ornithine supplementation attenuates physical fatigue in healthy volunteers by modulating lipid and amino acid metabolism. Nutr Res 28, 738–743 (2008).
4. Misaizu, A., Kokubo, T., Tazumi, K., Kanayama, M. & Miura, Y. The Combined Effect of Caffeine and Ornithine on the Mood of Healthy Office Workers. Preventive Nutrition and Food Science 19, 367–372 (2014).
5. Joy, J. M. et al. Phosphatidic acid enhances mTOR signaling and resistance exercise induced hypertrophy. Nutr Metab (Lond) 11, 29 (2014).
6. Starks, M. A., Starks, S. L., Kingsley, M., Purpura, M. & Jäger, R. The effects of phosphatidylserine on endocrine response to moderate intensity exercise. J Int Soc Sports Nutr 5, 11 (2008).
7. Wells, A. J. et al. Phosphatidylserine and caffeine attenuate postexercise mood disturbance and perception of fatigue in humans. Nutr Res 33, 464–472 (2013).